- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data;
- How Long We Keep Your Personal Data;
- How We Disclose Your Personal Data;
- Security of Your Personal Data;
- Your Rights to Your Personal Data;
- How We Process Children’s Personal Data
- how to contact us.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our websites, applications or services and stored on your device. Our websites, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
- How long will cookies stay on your device:
- Session cookies – such cookies will only last until your browser is closed and will not be stored on your hard drive. Session cookies are generally used to track the pages on a site that you visit so that information can be customised in relation to a specific visit to a page of the website.
- Persistent cookies – such cookies will be stored on your hard drive until you actively choose to delete them or when each cookie reaches its expiry date. Such cookies can be used to store your preferences when you use this site.
- We will use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Such cookies may include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies – These are cookies that permit us to count the number of visitors to our website and to inform us about how visitors are using our website in order to provide improvements to the way that this site works.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you visit or return to our website. This allows us to personalise the content of this site for you and to recognise your preferences when you visit this site (e.g. choice of language).
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertisement displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Our cookie usage is limited to the following purposes:
- If the “Do Not Track” function is enabled on your browser, we will respect your choice.
- Like most websites, we automatically collect certain information to analyse general usage trends and manage our websites. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Removing/disabling cookies
Cookies and cookie preferences shall be managed from the Options/Preferences panel of your browser. See below instructions on how to manage cookies on certain popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari for macOS
- Safari for iOS
- More information about cookies
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to configure your browser to accept, delete or reject cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org.
III How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
We collect data to improve operational efficiency and to optimize your product experience. Our channels for collecting personal data include: (1) you provide your data to us directly, (2) we obtain certain data about how you interact with our products, and/or (3) we obtain certain data about you from third parties.
The data we collect depends on the environment in which you decide to interact with us and the options you choose, including your privacy settings:
- Personal data we collect:
- Personal data directly provided by you:
The services we provide require you to provide certain personal data directly to us. For instance:
- Registering an account ID or filling out a warranty card/electronic warranty card requires you to create an account or to complete a personal profile where you would provide personal data such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, username and password created, photos, etc.
- If you order products from us, request a return or refund, or use a paid service, we may collect your delivery details, bank account number, credit card details, billing address, information for credit check and other financial information, contact and communication records, etc., so we can process your order.
- Some of our services allow you to communicate and share contents with others. The communicated or shared content may be transmitted through and stored in our system.
- We may ask you to provide personal data under other circumstances, such as when you enter into prize draws or competitions, participate in promotional or marketing activities organized by us or our business partners, complete questionnaires, participate in user forums or blogs hosted by us or our business partners. The information you provide helps us design and improve the products and services. We may match your personal data with third-party data to better understand your needs.
- How we use your personal data
We treat the personal data that the user provides us through https://store.oppomobile.nl/ in order to include them in the contact list, manage the commercial and/or contractual relationship requested and thus use this information as a means of contact. In addition, the treatment of this collected data also implies managing the sending of the information that is requested and being able to respond to the queries or questions that the user submits through our Website, in turn facilitating the service offers to the interested parties. that are of interest to you.
The fields of the records and the contact form must be filled in so that we can fulfill the aforementioned purposes. We take the principle of data minimization very seriously, so we only ask for the data that allows us to contact users to meet their specific requests.
The user can oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
Our retention period for personal data is the minimum time necessary to realise the purpose of collection unless a longer retention period is required by law. Beyond the above retention period, we will delete or anonymise your personal data.
V How We Disclose Your Personal Data
- At times we may make certain personal data available to affiliated companies and other third parties that work with us necessary to provide products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties for their own independent marketing or commercial purposes.
- We will only share your personal data for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and only personal data necessary for service provision will be shared. Our partners are not allowed to use the shared personal data for any other purposes.
- We will only publicly disclose your personal data under the following circumstances:
- After we obtain your explicit consent;
- Disclose in accordance with laws: we may disclose your personal data if it is compulsorily required by laws, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal proceedings, legal actions or government agencies, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
VI Security of Your Personal Data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction, damage, modification or disclosure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
VII Your Rights to Your Personal Data
As a data subject, you have a number of rights:
- The right of access. This means that you can make a request to view the personal data that we have collected from you;
- The right to rectification or improvement of your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of your personal data. In doing so, you should bear in mind that there may be circumstances in which we are obliged to keep your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable form. You also have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw consent given. Again, there may be circumstances where we are authorized to continue to process your data, particularly where processing is a requirement to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user himself by directing himself by postal mail to the address indicated above (Weena 505, 3013AL Rotterdam, Netherlands); or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII How We Process Children’s Personal Data
- Our products, websites and services are mainly adult-oriented and may not be used by children without guardian consent. A child should not create his/her own user account. We treat anyone under 16 years old (or equivalent minimum age for full legal capacity in relevant jurisdiction) as a child.
- When we find that a child’s personal data is collected without expressed and verifiable guardian’s consent, we will delete the relevant data as soon as reasonably possible.
IX Third-Party Services Providers and Their Services
- Our websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. You can choose whether to access websites, products and services provided by third parties or not.
X Contact Us
If you would like further information or if you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us in writing at: Oleading B.V., Attn Compliance Officer, Weena 505, 3013AL Rotterdam, Netherlands or by sending an email to email@example.com.